Help us save memories
We need your help !
· £10 is the cost of two memory sticks/cases to save a patient's story for their loved ones.
· £50 is the cost of recording one patient's story.
· £100 will fund the cost of a high quality microphone and stand to record patients' stories.
· £250 is the cost of a high quality audio recorder for a hospice.
· £1,250 will fund the training and support for a volunteer Hospice Biographer
Your donation will help us keep our patients' memories alive for generations to come. I would like to say thank you on their behalf.
Other ways to donate
The Hospice Biographers
Sort 20 45 45
The Hospice Biographers, 40 Bermondsey Street, London, SE1 3UD
Using Gift Aid means that for every £1 you give we can currently claim an extra 25p from HM Revenue & Customs, helping your donation go further.
By signing up to Gift Aid you are confirming that:
- You are a UK taxpayer and understand that if you pay less Income tax and/or capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all your donations in that tax year (6 April to 5 April) it is your responsibility to pay any difference. Our charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 I donate.
- You wish The Hospice Biographers to claim tax on all donations for the dates that you have specified until you notify us otherwise.
*For the time being we sadly only have the resources to record the life stories of patients directly associated with hospices, we apologise for this current limitation.