Help us save memories by donating - you can find all the ways to donate on our donate page.
We need your help to expand and achieve our target of recording 12,000 precious patient life stories each year by 2022. Our fundraising target for 2018 is £200,000.
- £10 is the cost of two memory sticks/cases to save a patient's story for their loved ones - we aim to provide 7,200 in 2018
- £50 is the cost of recording one patient's story - we aim to record 3,600 in 2018
- £100 will fund the cost of a high quality microphone to record patients' stories - we will need 50 in 2018
- £250 is the cost of a high quality audio recorder for a hospice - we will need 50 in 2018
- £1,250 will fund the training and support for a volunteer Hospice Biographer
- £3,300 will support a hospice, and the recording of their patients' stories, for a whole year - we would like to support 50 hospices in 2018.
Your donation will help us set patients minds at rest and keep their memories alive for generations to come. I would like to say thank you on their behalf.
2. Volunteer with us
We need your help. Go to our jobs page, which will keep you up to date with all the latest vacancies.
You can also contact us on: email@example.com
We would love to hear from you if you are interested in applying to volunteer with us. We have three roles available:
We look forward to hearing from you.