Help us save memories by donating - you can find different ways to donate on our donate page.
- £10 is the cost of two memory sticks/cases to save a patient's story for their loved ones.
- £50 is the cost of recording one patient's story.
- £100 will fund the cost of a high quality microphone to record patients' stories.
- £250 is the cost of a high quality audio recorder for a hospice.
- £1,250 will fund the training and support for a volunteer Hospice Biographer
- Your donation will help us set patients minds at rest and keep their memories alive for generations to come.
- I would like to say thank you on their behalf.
2. Volunteer with us
We need your help.
Go to our jobs page, which will keep you up to date with all the latest vacancies.
You can also contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to hear from you if you are interested in applying to volunteer with us. We have these roles currently available:
We look forward to hearing from you.