Help us save memories
We need your help to expand and achieve our target of recording 12,000 precious patient life stories each year by 2022. Our fundraising target for 2018 is £200,000.
· £10 is the cost of two memory sticks/cases to save a patient's story for their loved ones - we aim to provide 7,200 in 2018
· £50 is the cost of recording one patient's story - we aim to record 3,600 in 2018
· £100 will fund the cost of a high quality microphone and stand to record patients' stories - we will need 50 in 2018
· £250 is the cost of a high quality audio recorder for a hospice - we will need 50 in 2018
· £1,250 will fund the training and support for a volunteer Hospice Biographer
· £3,300 will support a hospice, and the recording of their patients' stories, for a whole year - we would like to support 50 hospices in 2018.
Your donation will help us set patients minds at rest and keep their memories alive for generations to come. I would like to say thank you on their behalf.
Other ways to donate
The Hospice Biographers
Sort 20 45 45
The Hospice Biographers, 40 Bermondsey Street, London, SE1 3UD
Using Gift Aid means that for every £1 you give we can currently claim an extra 25p from HM Revenue & Customs, helping your donation go further.
By signing up to Gift Aid you are confirming that:
- You are a UK taxpayer and understand that if you pay less Income tax and/or capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all your donations in that tax year (6 April to 5 April) it is your responsibility to pay any difference. Sue Ryder will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 I donate.
- You wish Sue Ryder to claim tax on all donations for the dates that you have specified until you notify us otherwise.
If you are donating through My Donate or TextGiving then we have all the details we need from you. However, if you send us a BACS payment or cheque then we will require you to fill in one of the following forms. Either for a single donation or for multiple donations. Once you have filled them in you will be required to send us a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*For the time being we sadly only have the resources to record the life stories of patients directly associated with hospices, we apologise for this current limitation.